Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's OK to wish me a Merry Christmas!

Hello Friends,

I get so tired of the Political Correct crowd destroying traditional American values! You look around and you see stores selling "holiday" trees or stores selling "holiday" gifts because they do not want to offend people. You see stores banning the Salvation Army from having their fund raising kettles and such for the same reasons. I respect everyone’s religious beliefs and practices but does that mean I have to not practice or show mine?

Enough is Enough! It's ok to wish me a Merry Christmas.

I know of this local man who printed up a bunch of buttons a few years ago and now he sells them every year. Last year I bought 50 of them to hand out to friends and family. I like to wear mine when I go into stores. You would be surprised in what kind of pleasant reactions you get.





If you are not a Christian then I wish you a;

"Happy Hanukkah", to my Jewish friends.
"Ramadan Mubarak" which means "May God grant you a blessed month," to my Muslim friends..
"Happy Kwanzaa." to my African American friends who recognize this holiday..
"Happy Yule" to my Wiccan/Pagan friends.
"Rohatsu" There is no greeting specifically for this holiday, although Zen practitioners greet each other with the gassho gesture, placing their palms together in front of their face in an acknowledgement of the other person's Buddha-nature. to my Buddhist friends.

... and if that does not cover you THEN Happy Holiday to you. But as for me and my family... you can Wish Us a Merry Christmas!

God Bless


3 comments:

Josh Painter said...

Then Merry Christmas!

- JP

TheFiveDays said...

Amen! Merry Christmas!

Amit said...

Merry Christmas now and forever. Although, it is evil's time but yet we will say the truth.

So again Merry Christmas.