Friday, February 13, 2009

Join SarahPAC

JUST in case you missed it. In late January Sarah Palin launched her own Political Action Committee. It's called SarahPAC. Sign up for email updates and make a contribution. The formation of this PAC does not necessarily mean she is running for President in 2012, so we still have to a job to do at the 2012 Draft Sarah Committee.

This PAC states it's purposes as:
"Sarah Palin's Official PAC

Dedicated to building America's future, supporting fresh ideas and candidates who share our vision for reform and innovation.

SarahPAC believes America's best days are ahead. Our country, founded on conservative principles and the fight for freedom, must confront the challenges of the 21st century with integrity, innovation, and determination.

SarahPAC believes energy independence is a cornerstone of the economic security and progress that every American family wants and deserves.

SarahPAC believes the Republican Party is at the threshold of an historic renaissance that will build a better future for all. Health care, education, and reform of government are among our key goals. Join us today!"


I joined and made my contribution and I urge you to join me in this support of Governor Palin.

I also want to remind readers of my blog of the petition I started back in November. I want to build this petition to include thousands of names, urging Sarah to run in 2012. Please sign it and consider including it on your blogs, your Facebook, Myspace or other websites.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/palin2012/ <- Please sign and encourage all your friends to sign.

It will ask for a donation to iPetition but that is optional. Also be sure to uncheck the "Yes, I want iPetitions to contact me on similar campaigns or petitions." box before you hit "Sign petition" or you will get all kinds of wacky petitions regarding Governor Palin.

No comments: