Monday, January 26, 2009



Why do YOU support Sarah?



I am curious. Why do you support Sarah?

For the record I support Sarah because:


  • She is a follower of Christ as am I.

  • She is not ashamed of that fact as I am not ashamed either.

  • She is Pro Life, as am I.

  • She is Pro 2nd Amendment, as am I.

  • She is Pro Business, as am I.

  • She is Pro Energy Independence, as am I.

  • She is a Fiscal Conservative, as am I.

  • She is dedicated to her family, as am I.

    A friend from Alaska said people can relate to her (Sarah's) "genuine character" and the fact she is such a down to earth person, attracting Moderates and Conservatives. I like to think I share that Servants Heart, Sarah speaks of. How to do that? That is in part why I joined Team Sarah, started this blog spot and my involvement with the 2012 Draft Sarah Committee, http://www.2012draftsarahcommittee.com/. I started a Run Sarah Run petition http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/palin2012/, to help show her she has a large grass roots support.



    As you can see I am a conservative and support Sarah for those reasons. To me she is Ronald Reagan with lipstick. Attracting moderates is fine but we should not ask Sarah to compromise her conservative values, not that she would even if we did. Conservatism makes sense and works when it is consistently applied. If the Republican had stuck with what put them in office in the first place we would not be where we are now. Many people in the Republican Party say we need to be more moderate. If there is no difference between Democrats and Republicans why have two major parties? I do not want our party to be Democrat Lite.



    I guess this can sound simplistic and I guess it is as I am a Simple Man... LOL I sound like that Rock song by Shinedown.

    -Randy

4 comments:

SallyW said...

Well, I'm hoping your site becomes more active on a daily basis with information on Gov. Palin's progress and visions.
Could I please get someone to contact me at the email address listed with this post? I cannot find any other contact information for you.
Thank you

SallyW said...

Oh, and Randy? I support Sarah Palin for every reason that you do in this post. We need class & rational thinking, American vision for ALL restored to the Whitehouse, especially after this take over who is hellbent on destroying any resemblance of freedom for our grandchildren.

Randy Highsmith said...

You may cpontact me at Sarah2012FL@yahoo.com

Howl131 said...

Palin is the real hope for American to get back on track. She represents a young strong conservative America. Obama is a foreign born anti- American FORCE WHO SEEMS TO ENJOY SENDING AMERICA ON A THIRD WORLD ROAD TO DESTRUCTION. WE NEED PALIN TO PUT THE USA BACK ON THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND HONOR.