Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sarah Palin for President 2012

Sarah Palin for President 2012


This site is dedicated to encouraging Sarah Palin to run for President in 2012. There are several great sites out there and I encourage you to seek them out and join them in their encouragement of Governor Palin to run in 2012.

If you are like me she was one of the main reasons you were encouraged to vote for McCain. As a conservative I was not enthused about McCain. The add of Sarah Palin to the ticket excited me to the point of not only voting for McCain but actively campaign for the ticket.

There are several reason I support Sarah Palin. First and foremost is her Reaganesque philosophy. Her unapologetic pro-life stand, her pro energy independence stance and her pro second amendment record.

I set up a petition to encourage Governor Palin to run in 2012. http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/palin2012/

Randy Highsmith

No comments: